Sunday, December 19, 2010

Profuse Apologies

For reasons which I don't quite understand, or to be honest which I don't understand at all, I have not been receiving any notification by e-mail of your comments recently, and thus (until a few minutes ago) was unable to publish them.
Now, thanks to a tip-off from my Middle Eastern Correspondent, I have managed to rectify the situation and all outstanding comments have been published. Until I can be sure that e-mail notifications have resumed, I'll make a point of checking back regularly on my" comments moderation" page.


Once again, many, many thanks for all your comments. They are infinitely precious as well as being absolutely vital to me, and I'm not sure whether I would continue without them. I hope I would, but I'm not sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment