Friday, March 11, 2011

"Teach Me How To Philly" A Smash Hit Online


I'm Phil Younghusband and today I'm gonna teach you how to 'Philly.'”

This is how Phil Younghusband, the Philippine Azkals forward player, introduces himself in his homemade video uploaded in Youtube last January 2 and now becoming viral among the Azkals fans.

The “Philly” dance tutorial shows Phil (with some of his friends and his brother James) demonstrating his infamous dance moves “Tina” which is characterized by clenched fists, two thumbs up and a shocked expression; the “Susan” by stepping left then right and the snapping of fingers; and the “Terry” by four steps to the side and the other, and leaning forward and back. Phil was then joined by some of his friends and his brother James in dancing the “Philly.”

According to Phil, he did the tutorial after he received “numerous requests” from people who complimented him on his Philly dance.

And when I was dancing in New Year's [Eve], I used three steps. I used the Tina, I used the Susan and I used the Terry. The three basic steps to 'Teach me how to Philly,'” he explained.





No comments:

Post a Comment