Saturday, April 9, 2011

Kris Aquino My Heart's Journey Album Released!


Kris Aquino has released his 5th spoken-word album entitled 'My Heart's Journey'.

There are 15 tracks in the new album featuring 10 artists.

Track list:

1. God Bless the broken road - Toni Gonzaga
2. What about love - KC Concepcion
3. Love moves in mysterious ways - Christian Bautista
4. Only love - Jed Madela
5. It must have been love - Karylle
6. To where you are - Jed Madela
7. Changes in my life - Jed Madela
8. I will be here - Gail Blanco
9. When you believe - Regine Velasquez & Lani Misalucha
10. In your eyes - Gail Blanco
11. I'd really love to see you tonight - Zsa Zsa Padilla
12. I want to know what love is - Nina
13. Healing - Jed Madela
14. Beautiful in my eyes- Jed Madela
15. Araw mo- Christian Bautista

"My Heart's Journey" is under Universal Records and is now available in record bars nationwide.


No comments:

Post a Comment